Location: Marriot Harbour Hotel and Suites, Al Sufouh Road, Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Full time.
Company: Marriot Hotels Resorts /JW Marriot.
Category: House Keeping Coordinator / Laundary.
Date Posted: 08 oct, 2019.
Position Type: Non Management / Hourly.
The Company is in need of a House Keeping Coordinator / Laundary.
All Candidates are hereby intimated to apply here.
How to ApplyApply online is necessary for every job. if you want to apply than apply here
- ❖ Should have Good Communications and InterPersonal skills.
- Should have At least one year of experience in Relevant field / job.
- Should maintain good relaions with collegues and client.
- Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms
- Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities. Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry.
- . Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk. Prepare and distribute assignment sheets/workboards to Housekeeping staff.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Record, monitor, and update list of ‘Do Not Disturb’ rooms. Ensure that vacant dirty rooms are cleaned by the necessary time and assign rush rooms and rooms previously on the ‘Do Not Disturb’ list.
- Complete required Housekeeping paperwork.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International gives an equal opportunity to the employer and is committed to hire a candidate who is excellent in workin in a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not do discrimination on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.